Regular Monday schedule. We will do a Kahoot review to refresh your memory.
Zero period final from 8:20-9:40
First period final exam from 9:55-11:15
Second period final from 11:50-1:10
Third period final from 8:20-9:40
Fourth period final from 9:55-11:15
Fifth period final from 11:50-1:10
Sixth period final from 9:55-11:15
Seventh period final from 9:55-11:15
Below: Links to IMPORTANT Review Resources
1. It is important that you understand the Rock Cycle (several questions). To review read pages 67-69 (honors pages 52-54) and take a look at this animation.
2. This graph will be on the test - CLICK HERE . . . Make sure you understand it.
3. There will be several questions to check your understanding of Moon phases. Look at the diagrams in your text (look up "moon phases" in the index to find the page number).
4. This diagram will be on the test. The same diagram can be found on page 339 of your text (honors text page 328). You should be able to use principles of superposition and cross-cutting to determine relative ages as you did on the WS: Principles of Geology last winter.
5. Honors students will have an essay question about the contribution of Henrietta Leavitt to modern astronomy. This short video will provide a good review.
6. Honors students will also have to explain "sea-floor spreading" (including the evidence for it). Text pages 209-210 and 214-216 will help.
7. Watch this 3.5 minute video to understand the scale of the universe.
8. CLICK HERE to access the Kahoot that we used to review.
9. Meghan's Quizlet.
Have a groovy summer!