Benson has jury duty, so students will answer questions as they watch a video called "Invisible Universe Revealed". If you were gone watch it HERE.
We will finish the video and then students will be given time to work on their review sheets for the semester test.
Students will take notes as Benson explains the life cycles of stars. Gone? Read pages 707-714 (honors 693-699).
Benson will tell students about the test and then we will play a KaHoot Review Game. For other review resources, check out the links below. Good luck on finals!
Below: Links to IMPORTANT Review Resources
1. It is important that you understand the Rock Cycle (several questions). To review read pages 67-69 (honors pages 52-54) and take a look at this animation.
2. This graph will be on the test - CLICK HERE
3. There will be several questions to check your understanding of Moon phases.
4. Make sure you understand the motion, varying speed, and tail of a comet. Watch this animation
5. This diagram will be on the test. The same diagram can be found on page 339 of your text (honors text page 328). You should be able to use principles of superposition and cross-cutting to determine relative ages as you did on the WS: Principles of Geology last winter.
Question of the Week
What can we see (Hubble Space Telescope) that indicates there is a supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy?